I. Collecting and Using the Information
When registering membership in the website, you’ll voluntarily disclose some personal information about us, and we’ll collect some of your personal information, like the details of your real name, position, address, telephone number, email address, and so on, so that we’ll be able to identify your personal data as long as you register successfully on the website and log in the server. Your information collected by us is intended to provide you with better service, enhance your user experience while ensuring internet security, and improve the content contained herein on condition that any applicable national laws and regulations are complied with; to realize this overall objective, we’ll only use your personal information about the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services and realize relevant functions set forth herein, and maintain and improve such services and functions.
- To improve our service quality, collect your opinions and suggestions for the website and the services, and provide you with feedback or solution to a specific issue in a timely manner.
- To maintain system security and help you to solve related problems you might encounter in using the services contained herein.
- To use your personal information as needed for business analysis and market research.
- We might transfer your personal information across borders and use for investigation and analysis of the affiliates, or share them with a third-party service provider(s) and/or business partner(s) for making available service, investigation, and analysis for you which we think fit. In this case, we’ll request relevant company/companies to follow these rules without failure.
II. Disclosing and Sharing the Information
- To safeguard and defend our legal rights or properties;
- Follow the requirements of applicable laws and regulations as well as the rules of national authorities.
- To disclose such information to a third party upon your approval.
- If you’re a qualified complainant of intellectual property right and you’ve instituted a complaint about such purpose, we’ll disclose such information to the complained party upon the request of you as the complainant, to allow both parties in dispute to settle a potential dispute over such right.
- To provide the products and services you require, it is necessary for us to share your personal information with third parties.
- Other disclosure which we think appropriate under applicable laws or according to the relevant policy contained herein.
III. Rules for Usage
- The registration and use of your user name and nickname shall be in line with the ethics of the internet and comply with the relevant laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China.
- Your user name and nickname shall not contain such controversial character(s) in the nature of menace, obscenity, obloquy, unlawfulness, infringement of other’s interests and etc.
- After successful registration, the members must safely protect their own user account and password. Any user who suffered any loss from information leakage as a result of his/her carelessness shall be solely responsible for the same.
- Any user who uses the stolen account number of another user shall be solely responsible for such a consequence thereof.
IV. Usage of Cookies
V. IP Address
Your IP address refers to your computer number automatically allocated when you’re using a network server. When visiting the website, such number and access time and viewed pages will be automatically identified and recorded in the log file in our server. It’s an internet practice to collect user IP address, and many websites will do this by default.
VI. Linking Third Party Website and Security
We’ll link the website to other websites, and we may add the linkage to those websites of our business partners or common brands, if necessary, but only comprehensive information is shared with them, and in no way will we disclose your identity.
We’ll strictly manage and protect your entered information, and we’ll utilize corresponding technical and security measures to prevent your personal information from loss, stealing, or tampering. However, you should notice that no “perfect security measures” exist on the internet, by which we make no commitment to the absolute security of the said information.
In any of the following cases, we’ll not assume any legal responsibility for disclosure of your privacy:
- Leakage of any of your personal information caused by your disclosure of user password to others or sharing your registered account with others, or leakage of any of your personal information for any other causes for which we’re not accountable;
- Disclosure of your personal information under applicable laws and regulations or as required by relevant government policy;
- Any dispute arising from the use of your personal information by any third party in such case as specified in the terms and statement of services herein;
- Any temporary shutdown of the website caused by any hacker attack, invasion of computer virus or government regulation;
- If you find any case of infringing your civil interests by the website, you shall notify the same to us as soon as possible, so that we can take such measures as deletion, shielding, delinking, etc as necessary; any loss in connection with such infringement due to your failure of the timely notice shall be your sole responsibility;
- Any consequence as a result of force majeure;
- The usage or disclaimer of service terms and statements herein specified on the website.
VIII. Protection of Minors
Our services are only available for those persons who are 18 years old or older. If you’re a minor, please do not disclose your personal information, and you’re not advised to use our services.
IX. Revision of Privacy Right and Feedback
You can log on your user account, visit your account information and revise, restrict or delete your account data.
Moreover, you’re entitled to request for the information on your personal data stored with us at any time. Or you may request us to correct, update, or delete the information on your own at any time. If you have any such request, you may contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If your information is provided by your employer, you should raise the request directly to your employer.
You’re not required to pay any fee to visit your personal information, but if your request for this is evidently groundless, repetitive, or excessive, we may charge you with a reasonable fee, or in such case, we may reject such a request of yours.
X. Ownership of Contents
- The contents of network services available on the website may include characters, software, voice, images, videos, and graphs, etc, all of which are protected by the laws governing copyright, trademark, and other property ownership.
- The user may only use such contents after authorized by the website, and may not duplicate and/or regenerate such contents or create any derivatives related to such contents without prior consent.